"Washington University's Oldest Sophomore Honorary"

Fall Book Sale

The Lock and Chain class of 113 would like to thank you for shopping at the Fall 2016 Book Sale. Those who sold their books will be reimbursed shortly. If you have any questions, please email lockandchain113@gmail.com.

Where do the proceeds go?

 

75% of the proceeds go to students who are selling the books. The remaining 25% is split between Kingdom House, a local non-profit, and Lock and Chain.


For more information about Kingdom House, check out their website: http://www.kingdomhouse.org/

What is Lock and Chain?

Founded in 1904, Lock and Chain is Washington University's oldest sophomore honorary and brings together 15 exemplary rising sophomore leaders in order to sponsor various events throughout the year, including the Fall Book Sale, Sophomore Sizzle, the Major/Minor Fair, and George Washington Week.